Archive for the ‘SiMi Clock’ Category
February 7th, 2011
There is a new version of SiMi Clock available : – )
Whats new / fixed :
- New: Changed name from gTab simi Clock to SiMi Clock
- New: SiMi Clock Battery Widget 1×1
- New: SiMi Clock Weather Widget 1×1
- New: Use SiMi Folder as Launcher
- New: Customizable divider color
- New: Tap launcher for Battery
- New: Battery Info
- New: Redesign of Ui
- New: Compatible with Android 2.3 (tested with emulator)
- Bugfix: Tap/Redraw in launcher fixed
Hope you like it ; – )
January 16th, 2011
Thanks for all the nice ideas you send me and also posted in the comments. I will start working on the new version tomorrow. It will take some time to have the new version finished, but there will be alot of new features and bugfixes in the new Version.
December 20th, 2010
December 12th, 2010
AND a new Version is in the market ……
There is a problem with some Formatsettings on some Device with some Roms. I HATE THIS !
For example if you have the Stock Rom 2.10.405.2 running on your HTC Desire then
SimpleDateFormat formatter = new SimpleDateFormat(“EEEE dd MMMM”);
Date currentDate = new Date();
dateString = formatter.format(currentDate);
will result in “1 12 12″.
If you run the same on an HTC Desire with Stock Rom 2.29.405.2 everything is working. The Result is : “Sunday 12 December” .
If you have a rom with the same problem, you have to use a predefined Date Format. I have no possibility to change this. Sorry : – (
Predefined Dateformat use
dateString = (String) android.text.format.DateFormat.format(format, new java.util.Date());
This is working correct. BUT you cannot use e.g. “D for Days of the year” with this methode.
Sorry and Have Fun
December 7th, 2010
Version 2.0.1 of SiMi Clock is now available in the Market.
Whats new :
- new Tap to launch Options
- Quickmenu and Single for Left Side
- Quickmenu and Single for Right Side
- Quickmenu,Single and Refresh for Weather Icon
- 5 apps for Quickmenu
- New Weather provider: Yahoo
- More Weather Icons
- Weather fixed Location
- Weather Location aware
- Different Color for Time and Date
So what will be in the next version:
- Extended Date and Time Settings. Define your own format : – )
- Battery display
- Setting to enable display of current location
- Textsize for Time Display
- Sexy Style for Quickmenu : – )
Thanks for alle the possitiv comments you gave SiMi Clock!
December 3rd, 2010
Good news : Next version will include location based weather : – )
Bad news: Version will not be finished until Sunday or Monday : – (
November 24th, 2010
Weather, weather, weather …
SiMi Clock has gone a step further. Since Version 1.9.5 it is possible to display a small weather symbol on the right side. At the moment you have to define a location. In the near future you will have the option to display the weather based on your current location.
November 23rd, 2010
Look’s likes SiMi Clock
Quote from XDA-developers :
whoa, they stole hateman’s clock! those bastards
I think I will write Acer an email…..
November 20th, 2010
Version 1.9.2 of SiMi Clock is now available in the Market.
This is the last version ( hopefully ) without the weather display. I had to change the way I build the Widget View before I integrate the Weather Display.
Also new is the possibility for Android 2.1 Users to define the Colors in the same way as in Android 2.2. No more predefined Colors for 2.1 Users ! FREEDOM !
Last but not least: It is now possible to start Widget Settings on tap, if you want.
November 20th, 2010
… Weather Display !
… Battery Display !
… Weather Widget 1×1 !
… Weather Widget 5×1,4×1,3×1,2×1 !
… Leave that stupit weather out of SiMi Clock !
So everyone who voted is an winner ! I will do everything in this order:
- Weather Display in SiMi Clock ( you can also disable it )
- Battery Display ( you can also disable it )
- SiMi Weather